About Hayes & Sarff, P.C.
The law firm Hayes & Sarff, P.C. traces its roots back to 1967, when it was established as a solo practice by Richard G. Hayes. Richard was later joined in practice by his nephew, Brandon M. Sarff, with the firm remaining in the same Pekin location all these years. Since starting the practice, the firm has represented thousands of clients and conducted hundreds of trials in Tazewell, Peoria, Mason, Fulton, Woodford and surrounding counties. We have also argued cases in front of the 3rd District Appellate Court in Ottawa, Illinois, and have conducted administrative hearings before administrative law judges. Though Richard retired from the practice of law in 2016, the firm he founded, and which still bears his name, continues to provide services in the same fashion its clients have come to expect and rely upon.
Facing Unexpected Legal Challenges? We Can Help.
There are many situations in life where you may think you do not need a lawyer, but you do. If you find yourself in any of the following situations, it is better to be safe, than sorry:
- An insurance company is wanting you to make a recorded statement after an accident
- You lent someone money and now they are refusing to pay you back
- You have children or grandchildren, but no will
- You were remarried and now have stepchildren and stepgrandchildren, with no will
- You are buying or selling a home, dealing with a large amount of money you cannot afford to lose
- You are considered getting a divorce, or think your spouse may ask for a divorce
These are just some of the many situations where our attorneys will step in on your side.
While family law, estate planning and probate are a large focus of our practice, we do handle a wide variety of civil matters, including those involving real estate law, including landlord-tenant disputes, transactions, document preparation, litigation, and cases involving plaintiff and defense.
To learn more about our lawyers, please visit the links below:
We Serve Families Throughout The Pekin Area
To learn more about our approach or to schedule a consultation, call our law firm at 309-347-2101 or fill out our online form. We understand that clients need answers so we respond promptly to all inquiries.